1. For a small number of patients with ineffective color vision correction, consider whether it is related to the following factors:
1) The initial color-blind mirror is related to the dim and reddish discomfort;
2) Slight color weakness;
3) The lack of color blind contact lenses itself, the resulting spectral antagonism is not suitable, and further research is needed.
2. The color vision obtained by color-blind patients after correction may still have a certain degree of difference compared with a completely normal person. This is a normal phenomenon.
3. The wearing operation and care of color-blind contact lenses are basically the same as those of general contact lenses, but do not use organic solvents such as hot water or alcohol to clean the lenses, or treat the lenses with hydrogen peroxide and enzyme tablets to prevent lens oxidation from changing the effect of antagonizing color light. Reduce color discrimination.
4. The color blind lens needs to be adapted. The principle of color blind glasses determines that it will filter out some wavelengths of light, so the brightness will be reduced. Patients may feel certain discomfort at the beginning of wearing and need a certain adaptation period.
5. Problems to be aware of when wearing invisible color-blind corrective glasses:
1) Patients with eye diseases cannot wear contact lenses
2) Patients who are not hygienic and cannot follow the doctor's advice can not wear contact lenses
3) Vision correction surgery can not wear contact lenses within 1 year
4) Primary and middle school students and elderly people over 60 years old should not wear contact lenses
5) Women who are menstruating and pregnant can't wear contact lenses
6) Patients with colds should not wear contact lenses