1. Picking up the glasses: Please use both hands to hold the temples and pick them along the sides of the cheeks. If you use one hand to remove it, it will damage the left and right balance of the frame and cause deformation.
2. the rotation method: If the glasses are temporarily placed, please face the convex side of the glasses. If the convex surface is placed face down, the lens will be polished.
3. the way to wipe the lens: use a clean special test cloth, be careful to hold the side of the frame on the side of the wiper mirror, gently wipe the lens. Avoid excessive force causing damage to the frame or lens.
4. When the lens is dirty or dirty: dry rubbing is easy to grind the lens. It is recommended to rinse with water and then use a paper towel to dry the water and then dry it with a special glasses cloth. When the lens is dirty, it is recommended to wash it with a low concentration of neutral detergent, then rinse with water.
5. Please use the glasses case: When not wearing glasses, please put them in glasses case and put them into the glasses case. When storing, please avoid contact with corrosive articles such as insecticides, toilet products, cosmetics, hair gels, medicines, etc., otherwise the lens and frame will be deteriorated, deteriorated and discolored.
6. folding frame should start from the left: most of the frames of radiation protection glasses are folded according to the left leg, so if you fold the right temple first, it is easy to cause deformation of the frame.
7. When the glasses are deformed: the deformation of the frame will cause a burden on the nose or ears, and the lens will be easy to loosen. It is recommended to go to the professional store for plastic adjustments on a regular basis.