1. Gray lens: can absorb infrared rays and 98% of ultraviolet rays. The great advantage of the gray lens is that it does not change the original color of the scene due to the lens, but it is very satisfactory that it can effectively reduce the light intensity. The gray lens absorbs evenly on any chromatogram, so the viewing scene will only darken, but there will be no obvious color difference, showing a true natural feeling. It is a neutral color and is suitable for all people.
2. Brown lens: can absorb 100% of ultraviolet light, brown lens can filter a large number of blue light, can improve visual contrast and clarity, so it is popular with the wearer. Especially in the case of serious air pollution or foggy, the wearing effect is better. Generally, it can block the reflected light from the smooth and bright surface, and the wearer can still see the fine parts, which is the ideal choice for the driver. For middle-aged and elderly patients with high vision of 600 degrees or more, priority can be given.
3. Green lens: green lens can be the same as the gray lens, can effectively absorb infrared light and 99% of ultraviolet light. While absorbing light, it greatly increases the green light reaching the eyes, so it has a cool and comfortable feeling, and is suitable for people who are prone to fatigue.
4. Pink lenses: This is a very common color. It absorbs 95% of the UV rays. If it is used as a corrective eyeglass, women who must wear it often use a light red lens. Because the light red lens absorbs ultraviolet light better and lowers the overall light intensity, the wearer feels more comfortable.
5. Yellow lens: can absorb 100% of ultraviolet light, and can allow infrared rays and 83% of visible light to penetrate the lens. The yellow lens is characterized by the absorption of most of the blue light. Because the sun shines through the atmosphere, it is mainly represented by blue light. The yellow lens absorbs the blue light and makes the natural scenery clearer. Therefore, the yellow lens is often used as a "filter" or used by hunters during hunting.